- 2020 Athlete Information Guide / Online Race Briefing
Please see the Athlete Information Guide!
◆Athlete Information Guide
◆Online Race Briefing
Athletes participating in IRONMAN 70.3 Centrair Chita Peninsula Japan should watch the video below and pass the test.
【Flow from watching online race briefing to athlete check-in】
1. By the time of athlete check-in the day before the race watch an online race briefing.
2. Take a test after watching.
3. Fill out the form.
4. An email arrives at the email you entered.
5. Please show the email screen received or the printed email at the entrance of the athlete check-in venue Athlete check-in is not possible without the proof.
6. Athletes check-in.
About the event
The only IRONMAN 70.3 race in Japan, located near Nagoya city, Japan’s fourth largest city, unfolds in Chita Peninsula in Aichi Prefecture (includes 3 cities, Chita, Tokoname, and Handa) surrounding Centrair International Airport.
The race course traverses Chita Peninsula with rich landscape spreading. Centrair International Airport will act as the hub of the event; Expo, Race briefing and Award Party will be held inside the airport terminal, offering a unique IRONMAN 70.3 experience for athletes and fans alike.
Connect to triatheletes at Ironman events