[10th anniversary interview] Mr. Kazuhiro Nakashima
■ Tell us your enthusiasum for this race.
I want to practice harder to beat my personal best time.
■ What is your most memorable race?
Since I drunk a lot the previous day, I overslept.
I could make it to be in the start line, but I lost my swimming goggles.
I didn't have enough time to have breakfast so that I got exhausted at T2.
One athlete who was changing his cloth gave me a gelly. I was really appreciated the kindness.
I learned that you have to be very well prepared to participate the race!
■ Did you get something from keeping IRONMAN70.3 for ten years ?
I learned how to keep my concentration and to encourage myself to try something at which I 'm not good.
■ What's the IRONMAN for you exactly?
I do training not to defeat myself.
It's the great sport since I find myself that I am supported by people around me.
"The 10th anniversary interview" will be introduced in the future.
■ NEWS LIST
- 2019.02.25 10th anniversary interview
- 2019.01.23 The registration for IRONKIDS has ended
- 2019.01.11 Qualifying slots up to 40
- 2019.03.14 [10th anniversary interview] Mr. Kazuhiro Nakashima
- 2019.03.13 [10th anniversary interview] Mr. Masatoshi Natsume
- 2019.03.11 [10th anniversary interview] Mr. Kazuhiro Ishiguro
- 2019.03.11 [10th anniversary interview] Mr. Yoshiaki Miyamoto
- 2019.03.07 [10th anniversary interview] Mr. Takumi Sawada
- 2019.03.04 [10th anniversary interview] Mr. Nobutaka Hamada
- 2019.02.28 [10th anniversary interview] Mr. Masao Okauchi