[10th anniversary interview] Mr. Kazuhiro Nakashima
■ Tell us your enthusiasum for this race.
I want to practice harder to beat my personal best time.
■ What is your most memorable race?
Since I drunk a lot the previous day, I overslept.
I could make it to be in the start line, but I lost my swimming goggles.
I didn't have enough time to have breakfast so that I got exhausted at T2.
One athlete who was changing his cloth gave me a gelly. I was really appreciated the kindness.
I learned that you have to be very well prepared to participate the race!
■ Did you get something from keeping IRONMAN70.3 for ten years ?
I learned how to keep my concentration and to encourage myself to try something at which I 'm not good.
■ What's the IRONMAN for you exactly?
I do training not to defeat myself.
It's the great sport since I find myself that I am supported by people around me.
"The 10th anniversary interview" will be introduced in the future.
■ NEWS LIST
- 2019.06.13 Lost & Found
- 2019.06.08 Athlete Tracking Apps
- 2019.05.30 IRONKIDS Guide / Start List (Updated on 31 May)
- 2019.05.26 2019 Athlete Information Guide (Updated on 30 May)
- 2019.04.29 Start List (Updated on 31 May)
- 2019.04.29 Bike and Gear Pick up
- 2019.04.29 Course Updated
- 2019.04.12 Ranked top in the middle distance category!
- 2019.04.05 Contribution to the reconstruction assistance in Saipan
- 2019.02.25 10th anniversary interview