[10th anniversary interview] Mr. Masao Okauchi
I am glad that I will be able to participate the race 10 times in a row.
I remembered I was almost give up participating the race in 2011 since I broke my right wrist.
Thanks to my friends in "Team Tough" and Mr.Aiba at the Aiba orthpedic clinic, I could manage to run.
Since I overcame the race in 2011, I can hold a chance to stand the start line for the race being held this June.
"The 10th anniversary interview" will be introduced in the future.
■ NEWS LIST
- 2019.06.13 Lost & Found
- 2019.06.08 Athlete Tracking Apps
- 2019.05.30 IRONKIDS Guide / Start List (Updated on 31 May)
- 2019.05.26 2019 Athlete Information Guide (Updated on 30 May)
- 2019.04.29 Start List (Updated on 31 May)
- 2019.04.29 Bike and Gear Pick up
- 2019.04.29 Course Updated
- 2019.04.12 Ranked top in the middle distance category!
- 2019.04.05 Contribution to the reconstruction assistance in Saipan
- 2019.02.25 10th anniversary interview