[10th anniversary interview] Mrs. Ayami Aoki
■ Tell us your enthusiasum for this race.
I encountered the triathlon when I was twenty.
I participate the IRONMAN70.3 at the same time to check my physical ability and to travel from Sapporo to Aichi.
■ What is your most memorable race?
The first race in September.
Swim course towards the yacht.
■ Did you get something from keeping IRONMAN70.3 for ten years ?
Now I am able to do both training and participating the races. I get the hang of keeping my balance with my family, my work and my physical ability.
■ What's the IRONMAN for you exactly?
What keeps me going.
Ayami won the free entry to Shanghai race!
We asked her about the race.
■ What is your most exciting point in the course?
I'm not good at riding a bike, but I want to enjoy it since it takes long time.
■ Have you ever joined the race overseas? Tell us about the race.
We're planning to go to China with a tour group. My husband knows the tour company well so I have no worry about participating the race overseas.
■ Give us your enthusiasm for the race!
It will be my first race overseas with my husband in 20years.
I will have a ball.
"The 10th anniversary interview" will be introduced in the future.
■ NEWS LIST
- 2019.02.25 10th anniversary interview
- 2019.01.23 The registration for IRONKIDS has ended
- 2019.01.11 Qualifying slots up to 40
- 2019.03.14 [10th anniversary interview] Mr. Kazuhiro Nakashima
- 2019.03.13 [10th anniversary interview] Mr. Masatoshi Natsume
- 2019.03.11 [10th anniversary interview] Mr. Kazuhiro Ishiguro
- 2019.03.11 [10th anniversary interview] Mr. Yoshiaki Miyamoto
- 2019.03.07 [10th anniversary interview] Mr. Takumi Sawada
- 2019.03.04 [10th anniversary interview] Mr. Nobutaka Hamada
- 2019.02.28 [10th anniversary interview] Mr. Masao Okauchi