[10th anniversary interview] Mr. Tadao Uchida
■ Tell us your enthusiasum for this race.
It will be the last race in my fourties so that I want it to be the wonderful one.
■ What is your most memorable race?
It was the great memory on the third race since there were people cheered my name.
They were volunteers I met on the 1st and the 2nd races. I was touched that they remembered my name despite the course was changed from the previous races.
I remember the day whenever I participate the IRONMAN70.3 Centrair Japan.
■ Did you get something from keeping IRONMAN70.3 for ten years ?
Every time I struggle and try to run whole course in agony.
People along the street give me a big hurrah and it made me feel that I am not alone.
Having a strong feeling that I would not give up and hold out made my life much better.
■ What's the IRONMAN for you exactly?
What keeps me going.
I am not interested in anything special in my twenties and thirties.
I happened to find "The 1st IRONMAN70.3 Centrair Japan will be held" on the web site and
I thought "It's fate!"
"The 10th anniversary interview" will be introduced in the future.
■ NEWS LIST
- 2019.02.25 10th anniversary interview
- 2019.01.23 The registration for IRONKIDS has ended
- 2019.01.11 Qualifying slots up to 40
- 2019.03.14 [10th anniversary interview] Mr. Kazuhiro Nakashima
- 2019.03.13 [10th anniversary interview] Mr. Masatoshi Natsume
- 2019.03.11 [10th anniversary interview] Mr. Kazuhiro Ishiguro
- 2019.03.11 [10th anniversary interview] Mr. Yoshiaki Miyamoto
- 2019.03.07 [10th anniversary interview] Mr. Takumi Sawada
- 2019.03.04 [10th anniversary interview] Mr. Nobutaka Hamada
- 2019.02.28 [10th anniversary interview] Mr. Masao Okauchi