[10th anniversary interview] Mr. Tatsuo Uchida
■ Tell us your enthusiasum for this race.
My goal is to joyfully run my 10th IRONMAN70.3.
■ What is your most memorable race?
I enjoy the race every year since the course is different.
The most impressive race was the first one. Actually I didn't have the confidence whether I was able to run the whole race as a second-year triathlete.
I could feel a sense of accomplishment as an athlete when I managed to reach the goal.
■ Did you get something from keeping IRONMAN70.3 for ten years?
I forcus on this race and I make plans for other races.
I usually work at the office and used to lack exercise.
Thanks to keeping up on my training, the result of my check-up was much better than 10years ago.
I feel like I am younger.
■ What's the IRONMAN for you exactly?
It's just like a festival. I prepare for the festival everyday. After the event I return to my daily life looking forward to the next one. Since being transferred to the Kanagawa office, I enjoy returning home to participate in the festival.
"The 10th anniversary interview" will be introduced in the future.
■ NEWS LIST
- 2019.02.25 10th anniversary interview
- 2019.01.23 The registration for IRONKIDS has ended
- 2019.01.11 Qualifying slots up to 40
- 2019.03.14 [10th anniversary interview] Mr. Kazuhiro Nakashima
- 2019.03.13 [10th anniversary interview] Mr. Masatoshi Natsume
- 2019.03.11 [10th anniversary interview] Mr. Kazuhiro Ishiguro
- 2019.03.11 [10th anniversary interview] Mr. Yoshiaki Miyamoto
- 2019.03.07 [10th anniversary interview] Mr. Takumi Sawada
- 2019.03.04 [10th anniversary interview] Mr. Nobutaka Hamada
- 2019.02.28 [10th anniversary interview] Mr. Masao Okauchi