[10th anniversary interview] Mr. Tatsuo Uchida
■ Tell us your enthusiasum for this race.
My goal is to joyfully run my 10th IRONMAN70.3.
■ What is your most memorable race?
I enjoy the race every year since the course is different.
The most impressive race was the first one. Actually I didn't have the confidence whether I was able to run the whole race as a second-year triathlete.
I could feel a sense of accomplishment as an athlete when I managed to reach the goal.
■ Did you get something from keeping IRONMAN70.3 for ten years?
I forcus on this race and I make plans for other races.
I usually work at the office and used to lack exercise.
Thanks to keeping up on my training, the result of my check-up was much better than 10years ago.
I feel like I am younger.
■ What's the IRONMAN for you exactly?
It's just like a festival. I prepare for the festival everyday. After the event I return to my daily life looking forward to the next one. Since being transferred to the Kanagawa office, I enjoy returning home to participate in the festival.
"The 10th anniversary interview" will be introduced in the future.
■ NEWS LIST
- 2019.06.13 Lost & Found
- 2019.06.08 Athlete Tracking Apps
- 2019.05.30 IRONKIDS Guide / Start List (Updated on 31 May)
- 2019.05.26 2019 Athlete Information Guide (Updated on 30 May)
- 2019.04.29 Start List (Updated on 31 May)
- 2019.04.29 Bike and Gear Pick up
- 2019.04.29 Course Updated
- 2019.04.12 Ranked top in the middle distance category!
- 2019.04.05 Contribution to the reconstruction assistance in Saipan
- 2019.02.25 10th anniversary interview