HOME > RACE ENTRY
We open for PRO, Relay Members.
We, the event organizers, value your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. We will use the information that we gather from each of our athletes for the following purposes:
- To create and improve our event program
- To provide Athlete Information Guide and related information
- To provide and post results of events
- To send newsletters about upcoming events
- To provide services by partners, sponsors and related organizations
We will also use the information within the range necessary for the event management.
■ ENTRY OPEN
【Early bird registration】
12 November 2018, 0:00 pm JST to 19 November 2018, 4:59 pm JST
19 November 2018, 5:00 pm JST to 1 March 2019, 4:59 pm JST
1 March 2019, 5:00 pm JST to 31 March 2019, 5:00 pm JST
*Closed. Now, you can register only for VIP category.
- 8% Active.com service fee will apply.
- We may ask you not to participate in the race according to your previous race history in the entry form even after the completion of entry procedure
- Photo ID (Passport, Japanese Driver's license) required at the time of on-site registration.
- Capacity may be subject to change.
- In the case of vacancy at a particular category, those to be used by the wait listed athletes.
- IRONMAN reserve the right to reject any entry or issue special invitations.
- Entries are not transferable, either to other persons, other IRONMAN events, years or any other international IRONMAN event
- By completing the online entry form you are agreeing to all terms and conditions and the event waiver, including the check in and refund policy.
- Each entry fee is included insurance, Award Party ticket. (It is not included any transportation expence and hotel and so on)
|PRO||25||In accordance of IRONMAN PRO Membership||For Pro athletes
Need IRONMAN Pro Membership cord
|AGE||1,545||JPY 49,500||JPY 52,500||JPY 56,000|
|200||JPY 50,500||JPY 53,500||JPY 57,000||Applicable only for those who live outside of Japan. Entry fee includes +JPY1,000 for JTU 1 day license.|
|100||JPY 49,500||JPY 52,500||JPY 56,000||Athletes who live, work or is born at the following area can register.
Tokoname City, Chita City, Handa City
Proof of local residency required.
|10||JPY 108,000||→visit VIP|
|RELAY||60||JPY 70,500||JPY 74,000||JPY 78,500||→visit "Relay"|
|60||JPY 70,500||JPY 74,000||JPY 78,500||→visit "Relay"
Team including at least 1 athlete who live, work or is born at the following area can register.
Tokoname City, Chita City, Handa City Proof of local residency required.
(inc 8% consumption Tax)
*We may ask you not to participate in the race according to your previous race history in the entry form even after the completion of entry procedure.
*If you have registered false information, we are not responsible for your safety on this race. Eligibility may also be lost.
*In the case of vacancy at a particular category, those to be used by the wait listed athletes.
*Show your Photo ID (Passport, Japanese Driver's License) at the registration on site.
- Register the team captain first, and then register the team members. When you register the captain, it is necessary to set the team name and password. Team members can register to enter the team name and password that captain decided. Participation fee of the relay, the team captain will be the settlement on behalf of. (Registration of the team members are free)
- Change of team members will be accepted until March 31.
- min 2 max 3 participants
- All athletes are required to participate in race beriefing.
- Athletes of Relay teams are not obligated to be JTU Member.
- Entry fees of Relay teams are included insurance, welcome party tickets and award party tickets as number of Relay members.
- Entire members gather together and come to the registration on-site.
SPECIAL SALE AT REGISTRATION
Advance sales only. Please don’t miss this chance.
◆IRONMAN SPECIAL T-SHIRTS A/B/C/D
Price : 4,320JPY (Tax included)
Advance sales only.
* Please note that there may be changes in the design.
■ Bath towel
Price : 2,800JPY (Tax included)
It is fluffy towel made by Imabari Ehime prefecture. Because it is durable with a gentle texture, you can use it for a long time.
The design with the 10th anniversary mark is limited this year.
* Please note that there may be changes in the design.
◆FINISHER PIX PHOTO PACK
FinisherPix, the Official Photographers of the IRONMAN 70.3 Centrair Chita Peninsula Japan is giving you the chance to order your photos now & save 20%!
For only JPY5950 (regular price JPY7550), you can receive the FinisherPix Photo Pack in Digital Format.
The FinisherPix Photo Pack includes ALL photos we identify of you in all digital formats (Basic digital image, Digital images with Finish Time, Digital images in certificate format.) A link to download all images will automatically be emailed to you when photos are available online. For more information and to review the terms and conditions of this service please visit our website at www.finisherpix.com
◆AWARD PARTY TICKET PRE-ORDER
PRICE : ADULT JPY3,240(included tax)
CHILD (4-12) JPY1,620(included tax)
※Under 3 years old → FREE
Athlete’s ticket is included in your entry fee.
This is For your family / friends.
Please note that on-site ticket sales might be sold out.
■ QUALIFYING SLOTS
- 40 qualifying slots to the 2019 IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship (Nice, France)
Athletes confirmed in the race who wish to withdraw, must do so in writing to the race office via email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any requests received before 7 December 2018, 17:00 (JST) will eligible for 50% refund.
- Any requests received before 8 March 2019, 17:00 (JST) will eligible for 20% refund.
- Any requests received after 8 March 2019, 17:00 (JST) will not be eligible for refund under any circumstance.
- Active fees (System service fees) at the time of entry is non-refundable at any time.
* We will refund in accordance with the provisions of the above for goods (T-shirt, Finisher Pix fees, awards party ticket, car magnet, sticker etc. ) that were sold at the same time as registration.
◆Event Insurance Coverage（ Summary ）
Under the Event Insurance Policy covers injuries incurred during the event. The insurance does not cover injuries of the following or caused by the following: injuries caused intentionally, by illegal acts, under the influence of drugs or alcohol, by a mentally unstable person, whiplash or back pain without objective symptoms, physical disorder caused by any inherent conditions (within last 12 months), earthquake, volcanic activity, tsunami, nuclear energy liability, war, other dispute, and other acts of god. Claims must be made within 180 days for hospitalization and 90 days for hospital attendance (visits) after the incident occurs.
- Death 15,000,000JPY
- Hospitalization 5,000 JPY per day
- Hospital attendance 3,000 JPY per day
◆IRONMAN 70.3 JAPAN 2019 Waiver
This IRONMAN® 70.3® Event is owned by Endurance Sports Japan Co., Ltd (ESJ) and operated by IRONMAN 70.3 Centrair Chita Peninsula Japan Executive committee (hereafter “Organizer”), an independent licensee of World Triathlon Corporation (“WTC”), doing business as IRONMAN and the IRONMAN® and 70.3® service marks are used here by permission. Please read this entire Acknowledgment and Assumption of Risks & Release and Indemnity Agreement (hereafter “Form”) carefully before signing. The adult participant (those 18 yrs. of age or older), or the participant’s legal guardian (for the participant and on his/her behalf), if applicable, must sign this Form. In consideration of the services of Organizer in allowing me to participate in this scheduled IRONMAN 70.3 Centrair Chita Peninsula Japan (hereafter “Event”) and other activities, I acknowledge and agree as follows:
I, on behalf of myself, and if the participant is a minor, on behalf of the minor participant as well, hereby release, waive, and discharge any and all claims that I (or the minor, if applicable) may have against World Triathlon Corporation or any of its affiliates from and against all liability for any and all damages and claims arising out of or related to the Event.
IRONMAN 70.3 Centrair Chita Peninsula Japan 2019
Event Acknowledgement, Release and Waiver of Liability Agreement
I, the participant, hereby certify to consent to the following in consideration of participating in IRONMAN 70.3 Centrair Chita Peninsula Japan 2019 ("the Event") held on June 9th, 2019:
［Obligation to abide by the rules of the Event (the "Rules) and responsibility for self-management］
1.I acknowledge and agree to abide by all regulations, rules, and instructions set by public authorities, IRONMAN, by the facility management as the event uses public and private streets, the venue facilities, and other facilities. I agree to participate in the Event with full attention to my own health and safety and acknowledge to do so in my sole responsibility. In the event of any physical or mental conditions arising during the Event, I certify and agree to retire or walk out from the Event immediately.
I hereby agree to abide by Article 11 of the Competition Rules of Japan Triathlon Union (JTU) [Matters to observe when on the bike] and will strive to conduct a safe race, with full regard to vehicles and pedestrian during the entire Event.
JTU Competition Rules Article 11: riders practicing or traveling to and from the meeting venue shall abide by traffic rules and regulations under the Highway Traffic Act and observe the following matters at all time when on the bike:
1. Wear a helmet
2. Keep to the left
3. Stay alert to the surroundings
4. Do no accompany a runner
5. Keep a safe distance between vehicles
6. Observe all traffic signals
7. Give way to pedestrians
8. Be vigilant of other vehicles
I agree to observe during the Event (including during the race and at all other times) all rules, regulations, matters to be observed and any recommendations issued by the Event organisers concerning the course and the Event.
［Understanding of the Event characteristics and appropriateness of the participants］
2. I represent that I have sufficient experience in triathlon, IRONMAN, and other related sports, and that the Event takes place in a rapidly changing environment which may drastically affect my health condition.
3. I also understand that the conditions of the indoor or outdoor venues and property upon which the Event takes place may contain and there may exist uncertain factors which may prevent from the timely medical attention or treatment in case of an emergency.
4. I hereby certify, to best of my knowledge, that I am physically fit and have no medical condition that could likely worsen by participating in the Event.
5. I represent that I am in good health and that such fact has been determined by a medical advisor within the last 1 year.
6. I hereby agree to submit any medical conditions, such as allergic diathesis, physical idiosyncrasy and previous disease (including without limitation, excess symptom) or relevant religious remarks which should be known to WTC and its medical staff in case of a medical emergency in writing prior to the Event.
7. I understand to submit my medical certificate and stress electrocardiogram certificate upon the Organizers re-quest.
8. I comply with the Event cancellation notice set by the Organizers in the event it is determined it would be disadvantageous to pursue the Event.
9. I hereby pre-authorize medical doctors, the Organizers and its representatives to arrange for emergency medical treatment on my behalf if medical attention is warranted during my participation in the Event and hereby release the Organizers and WTC from any liability relating to the provision of any rescue operations, first aid treatment, medical care, hospital expenses or the medical decisions made at the Event site or elsewhere on my behalf.
［Exemption from injury and fatal accident］
10. I understand that participation involves risks and dangers which include, without limitation, the potential for serious bodily injury, permanent disability, paralysis and death, loss or damage to property, exposure to extreme conditions and circumstances, accidents, illness, contact or collision with other participants, spectators, vehicles or other natural or manmade objects. I WAIVE, RELEASE, AND DISCHARGE from any and all claims or liabilities for death, personal injury, property damage, theft or damages of any kind, which arise out of or relate to my participation.
11. Cycling, running and swimming risks. These risks include the risk of losing control and falling from the bike, colliding with objects (including parked or moving vehicles and/or bicycles) or people (including co-participants or spectators) on land or in water, tripping or falling down or encountering other water/road/trail hazards; or being submerged underwater, hitting bottom or drowning.
12. Personal health and participation risks. The risk that a participant’s mental, physical or emotional condition (including any use or abuse of alcohol or prescription or non-prescription drugs), whether disclosed or undisclosed, known or unknown, combined with participation in these activities could result in injury, damage, death or other loss. Although Organizer may review participant’s medical information, submitted in the registration process, Organizer cannot anticipate or eliminate risks or complications posed by a participant’s mental, physical (including fitness level) or emotional condition.
Supervision and activities risks. I understand that neither Organizer nor its staff, representatives, volunteers, contractors or anyone associated with them will be supervising participant during the activities or at any time. Adult participant agrees he/she is solely responsible for his/her own well-being at all times; or, if applicable, a participant’s legal guardian agrees to take sole responsibility for participant’s supervision before, during and after the Event and other activities, including during free time and at all other times.
13. Drone risks. I understand that unmanned aerial vehicles (“UAVs”, also known as “drones”) may be used at the Event for media or other purposes and accept the risk of a collision with, and any damage or injury relating to, any UAV.
14. I acknowledge and understand that compensation is made within the Organizers insurance coverage and the Event does not provide me with personal accident insurance coverage and that I am responsible to obtain my own personal accident insurance coverage should I wish to be eligible for accident benefits. I, or anyone on my behalf, hereby covenant not to sue, and further agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Organizer, WTC and other related parties from any and all expenses incurred, claims made, or liabilities assessed against them, including but not limited to attorneys' fees and litigation expenses, arising out of or resulting from, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, (i) my actions or inactions, (ii) my breach or failure to abide by any part of this form including but not limited to my covenant not to sue; (iii) my breach or failure to abide by any of the Rules; or (iv) any other harm caused by me.
［Exemption from force majeure occurrence］
15. I hereby release the Organizer and WTC from any liability relating to the expenses to participate in the Event following the cancellation or modification to the Event due to weather conditions or other 'Act of God' or due to the loss or damage of the Event materials (including without limitation, the Event property, venue and facilities).
［Media and commercial usage of personal data］
16. I understand that at the Event or related activities, my personal data (including without limitation, images, name, address, age and race history) may be published in the media related to the Event. I grant to Organizer, IRONMAN, its affiliates, designees, assignees, and sponsors the right and permission to photograph, film, record and/or otherwise capture in any media the name, image, voice, written statement, photograph and/or visual likeness of me and/or my family members (collectively “images”), with right to sublicense, during the activities or otherwise, without compensation, for use for any purpose and in any media throughout the world in perpetuity, including but not limited to use in broadcasts, photographs, publications, podcasts, webcasts, motion pictures, brochures, CDs, DVDs, internet websites, television, and/or in any related commercial, informational, educational, advertising, or promotional materials. I understand that all ownership and copyright rights in the images will be owned by IRONMAN, its assignees, or its designees, and I waive any inspection or approval rights. I understand and agree that my name, bib number and race results will be available to the public during and after the Event.
17. In no event may I (or anyone else on my behalf) without the prior written consent of IRONMAN, its assignees, or its designees: (a) use any intellectual property of WTC and/or its affiliates, including, but not limited to, the IRONMAN®, 70.3®, Iron Girl®, IRONKIDS®, Velothon®, Cape Epic®, 5150®, and Rock ‘n’ Roll® marks and names, the “M-Dot” logo, “K-Dot” logo (collectively, the “IRONMAN IP”) and/or any words or marks that refer to, or are suggestive of, or confusingly similar to, the Event, any Event logo, Event name, Event location, Event date, or Event race distance (collectively, “Event IP”), or (b) sell, market, distribute, or produce any products, events, merchandise, websites, or services that are IRONMAN®-branded, 70.3®-branded, Event-branded, or branded or marked using (i) any Event logo, (ii) any Event name, (iii) any Event IP, or (iv) or any IRONMAN IP (including without limitation the word “IRON” or any foreign translation thereof as a prefix for, or component of, any race, event, trade name, trademark, organization name, club name, or brand of any kind, in each case in any way related to triathlon, triathletes, training, coaching, or any endurance sports).
［Agreement and settlement of next of kin］
18. I and my parents, guardians, and next of kin hereby acknowledge the content of the Event set forth in this form and permit to participate in the event.
［Settlement, governing law and jurisdiction］
19. In the event of any doubts arising in connection with or toward this ARWL, I agree to resolve them in accordance with the rules and regulation related to the Event. If by any chance a dispute arises, the exclusive jurisdiction of the first trial will be executed by the Tokyo municipal court and the statutes and laws of the Japan will apply to all matters relating to this form.
*The Event Committee strongly recommends and advises participants to purchase and obtain sufficient accident and life insurance coverage separate to the above.